Andreia Chaves

"The invisible shoe" (mirrored surface) // photo by Fernando Biagioni
The fact that I grew up in a chaotic city like Sao Paulo, full of contrasts, being in contact with such diversity and constant exposure to different visual inputs, has inspired me in how I think and conceptualize my shoes. Looking at my work, I can clearly see influence coming from my South American sense of versatility. Also in the mix - what I have been experiencing in Europe.
(Non vi ricorda questo?)
Prism shoe"
A study of structure
photo by Ian Murphy
"Form & Texture" (Leather & Sycamore wood)
photo by Ian Murphy
"Twirled" (Metal and PVC)
Part of a study of optical effect
Contattalo Contact him //mailto:andreiachavesshoes@gmail.com?subject=The%20Footwear%20concepts%20of%20Andreia%20Chaves%20%2F%2F%20%40Yatzer.com
Follow Superflua - mente

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

Il commento è libero ma i fatti sono sacri.

C. P. Scott